Job Positions (Lasted updated November 14, 2017)
The American School of Bangkok is seeking qualified educators to fill the roles of the following positions:
- English Language Learner (ELL) Teacher needed – to teach an Intensive English Course to students – 1 position
- Contract Time: January 8 – May 25, 2017
Green Valley Campus:
- English Language Learner (ELL) Teacher needed – to teach an Intensive English Course to students – 2 positions
- 1st position - Contract Time: January 9 – February 23, 2017
- 2nd position - Contract Time: January 29 – February 9, 2017
If you have experience in the above area, and have the potential and energy to be a part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and be fully certified in the field to which they are applying. TOEFL certifications will be taken into consideration.
Applicants must be a native speaker of English from a country where English is the native language.
Interested candidates should email a letter of interest, resume, contact information for three references, and a copy of a valid teaching license to firstname.lastname@example.org