Green Valley Campus Job Positions (Lasted updated July 29, 2020)
1. Nursery 1 - Green Valley Campus
- Looking for a strong and passionate early years teacher to guide students through their development phases of early childhood. Must have a caring and compassionate approach to education and a Reggio-based mindset. In addition, the applicant must hold valid teaching credentials and have experience (or be open to) co-teaching and collaboration in all aspects.
- Minimum of two years experience required, though can be flexible.
- Please send a detailed CV and resume to email@example.com
Sukhumvit Campus Job Positions (Lasted updated August 20, 2020)
1. English Teacher – High School / AP
- Seeking a qualified high school English teacher. The ideal candidate would: Be knowledgeable of Common Core State Standards
- Be highly collaborative and able to work in a team setting
- Have experience of teaching AP English Language and Composition
- Be highly adaptable and flexible with regards to scheduling needs
- Have experience working with English language learner
- Work collaboratively with the ELL and LS department to support the needs of all students
- Conduct formative and summative assessments of students' reading, writing, listening, speaking
- Provide frequent assessment feedback
- Be adept at Google technologies (i.e. Google Classroom)
- If you have experience in the above area, and have the potential and energy to be a part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and be fully certified in the field to which they are applying. Applicants must be a native speaker of English from a country where English is the native language. Interested candidates should email a letter of interest, resume, contact information for three references, and a copy of a valid teaching license to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Office Support Position(s):
1. Social Media and Communications Coordinator
- Seeking for a Social Media and Communications Coordinator who will be responsible for the planning, development, and maintenance of all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LINE) of the school, including the creation of Social Media content with highest quality and creativity for school events and promotional/marketing purposes.
- Qualifications and requirements include:
- Thai national: Male / Female age 25 years and above
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 2 to 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Content Writing, and other related fields.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, and basic photo and video editing is an added advantage but not required.
- Fluent in both spoken and written Thai, and has an excellent command in English.
- Excellent Computer Skills, Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Email Suite.
- Knowledge of Photography is a plus.
- Self-motivated, independent and available to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities; manage multiple tasks and keep track of details.
- Able to work in a team and cooperate with all departments
- Has produced high quality, professional and creative artwork; a portfolio for review is an advantage.
- Interested candidates should email a letter of interest, resume, and other documentation to email@example.com