The American School of Bangkok proudly announces the establishment of the School Board of Directors for the academic year 2017 - 2018.
Reputable and highly experienced individuals who have accepted the positions as board members include:
- Dr. Erik Fleischman, Medical Director – International Bumrungrad Hospital
- Mr. Kevin Noah Windfield, President & Managing Director of Manhattan Asset Management Company Limited
- Mr. David Carden, Managing Director of FedEx Express
- Khun Chokdee Wisansing, Chief Operating Officer & Managing Director, The Post Publishing Public Company Limited (Bangkok Post)
- Dr. Larry Ward, Director of Lotus Institute
- Mr. David Persey, Regional Teacher Trainer, National Geographic Learning
- Mr. Tanyawat Nimkumpai, from Airports of Thailand, PCL
- Ms. Stella Malucci, Malucchi Import Export Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Mohsen Hatami, Instructor, Eastern Asia University
The first ASB School Board of Directors’ meeting was held on Monday, September 25th 2017 at ASB Sukhumvit Campus. Board members were given an overview of the school programs and facilities renovation, and other pertinent information about the school. They were also provided an opportunity to review the school’s recent curricular initiatives and purchases, and experience children’s learning while using Chrome books. The meeting ended with an exciting discussion regarding their views on ideal qualities of a successful ASB graduate.
The American School of Bangkok is proud to have distinguished professionals and parents on the School Board who will provide assistance in many school-related matters, and support the school’s future direction.