The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is an integral part of The American School of Bangkok. The ASB PTO is an organization consisting of parents, teachers, and the administration which creates a constructive, supportive, and caring educational environment for the students and the ASB community. The goals of the PTO are:
- To foster a closer relationship between home and school so that the parents may cooperate with the school in the education of their children;
- To create good understanding among parents, teachers and students;
- To facilitate and organize social, education, and fund-raising activities;
- To acquaint parents with the goals of the school;
- To create in parents, teachers and students the sense of belonging to the school, and actively involve them in enabling the school to grow in size and excellence;
- To welcome and help new teachers in Bangkok.
The ASB Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) has been actively involved with many activities this year. Parents attend regular coffee meetings each month, participate in various school activities, organize cultural events and support the school in fund-raising activities. The school expresses heartfelt thanks to all parents for their enthusiasm and support for the school’s endeavors.
Here’s a quick hands-on experiment. Check the clothing labels in your closet. ...
The American School of Bangkok (ASB) is the first international school in Asia to integrate...
From diapers to diphthongs, early years’ education at The American School of Bangkok means a...